11: A song that you never get tired of
Interstate 8 by Modest Mouse I am going to answer this with my absolute favorite song, which has been my favorite song for years. So yeah, I am not tired of it yet!
17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
30: A song that reminds you of yourself
Hate, Rain on Me by Andrew Jackson Jihad Aaaahhhh god, this is hard. Especially because I didn’t want to be lame and answer with another Modest Mouse song. This one makes me sound like I’m a huge antisocial cynic, but that’s probably accurate. I relate to this song a lot though.
26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
Sara’s Song by Ludo This one wins cause it has my name in it and is super sappy. Ludo is pretty good for corny love songs when you’re in the mood for that.
20: A song that has many meanings to you
Candy by Morphine The meaning of the song seems to be about a woman who wants to commit suicide and is asking her boyfriend to join her. However, there are a lot of possible interpretations. Also this song has some personal connotations for me (unrelated to the lyrics) that I attach to it.
13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
Bone Machine by The Pixies One of my favorite songs from one of my favorite 80s/90s band!
MUSIC ASKS these are actually pretty f***ing hard but why not.
- 1: A song you like with a color in the title
- 2: A song you like with a number in the title
- 3: A song that reminds you of summertime
- 4: A song that reminds you of someone you would rather forget about
- 5: A song that needs to be played LOUD
- 6: A song that makes you want to dance
- 7: A song to drive to
- 8: A song about drugs or alcohol
- 9: A song that makes you happy
- 10: A song that makes you sad
- 11: A song that you never get tired of
- 12: A song from your preteen years
- 13: One of your favorite 80’s songs
- 14: A song that you would love played at your wedding
- 15: A song that is a cover by another artist
- 16: One of your favorite classical songs
- 17: A song that would sing a duet with on karaoke
- 18: A song from the year that you were born
- 19: A song that makes you think about life
- 20: A song that has many meanings to you
- 21: A favorite song with a person’s name in the title
- 22: A song that moves you forward
- 23: A song that you think everybody should listen to
- 24: A song by a band you wish were still together
- 25: A song by an artist no longer living
- 26: A song that makes you want to fall in love
- 27: A song that breaks your heart
- 28: A song by an artist with a voice that you love
- 29: A song that you remember from your childhood
- 30: A song that reminds you of yourself